Cavs up 13 and VT can't score. If it aint Delaney or Allen you can forget about it with this bunch. After scoring in the 50's against Purdue, the Hokies have 15 points in 15 minutes.
Big game for both, the Cavs are coming off a huge win over Minnesota while the Hokies are coming off a loss to Purdue that they had in the bag. If VT loses this game, the doubts will start to creep in and their could be trouble brewing in Blacksburg. I think VT wins but I don't think they are nearly as good as some thought in the preseason. They struggle scoring and will lose some games to teams they should beat, I hope that happens tonight.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Cavs up 13 and VT can't score. If it aint Delaney or Allen you can forget about it with this bunch. After scoring in the 50's against Purdue, the Hokies have 15 points in 15 minutes.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Hoos up 36-24 at the half![]()
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Virginia up five with around three minutes to go. This would be a huge win for the Cavs.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
UVA wins 57-54
Mike Scott is the real deal, best ACC player nobody knows....YET
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
VT is in bad shape, they are going to have to go 10-5 from here out in the ACC just to get on the bubble. They are atrocious on offense, they haven't scored 60 points against a decent team all season.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
We'll still hear Greenberg stumping for them to be a shoo-in come Selection Sunday, even if they're the 110th best team, to him--they're in the top 65/68/89...whatever crazy number the field got expanded to this year.
I know there's some colleagues/fans of Greenberg on here, but the above is completely accurate. It will happen, like death & taxes.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
even if true...isn't it his job to lobby for his team to be in the field if they're on the bubble
you mean a coach thinks his team is good??!? *gasp*
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
My point of contention is that we have to hear it every freaking year. Either win enough to get in or don't complain when you're left out. Instead of stumping, spend that time teaching Delaney to play within an offense, and Jeff Allen to keep his thuglife side off the court.
If you're an actual good ACC team, you shouldn't be left out. If you are left out, then you're not a good ACC team--which is what Double D was alluding too.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Greenberg is pushing his nose closer and closer to the flame. Sometimes I find myself watching his antics on the sidelines more than I do his players on the court. But they are mirrow images of him. Watch the scowl on his face check his players sulking and complaining on every call. Play the game and let the officials call the game. One of the final notches may be his post game interview with longtime Hokie broadcaster. When asked what was wrong with the team and he responded with too many things to say and you wouldnt understand them if I told you or something to that effect. I didnt believe I heard it at first until it was reported in Roanoke today. All I can say is Uncle Fester is Out of Whack. I just love the sayings that come from blacksburg. This being said as Tech says about UVA you need to represent so Tech you need to represent the state of Va
Bookmarks